www.loseweightafter50.info

LEARN HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT, FEEL BETTER AND BE ENERGIZED. www.loseweightafter50.info

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

RETIRED?

So everyone is always asking me, "What do you do all day, now that you are retired?".   I always try to answer, "Everything I wanted to do when I was working, but could not fit it in".  I am usually busy from the time I get up until that short time after supper, when I am usually exhausted.  It is great to spend all day with your best friend, I mean Barry, (even though we do spend a lot of time away from each other since he gets up at 10:00 AM and I get up at 5:00 AM - Makes for a great retirement and marriage). I love to improve on my websites and help others build theirs. I have three businesses. ADVOCARE, which proves to be rather productive.  I love learning about nutrition and keeping healthy and helping others do the same. The photography business, which is more of a hobby, also can prove to be productive at times.  I try to exercise daily.  The third business is E-Bay.  Very time consuming, but I love getting bargains and making a profit.  I tote grandkids to school and home almost daily, and available for my "over the river" grandkids to babysit at the drop of a dime.  I love my grandbabies who are all growing up so fast.  I help my big grandson try to find purpose in life, helping him publish his book, and encouraging him to write another.   I enjoy the many luncheons with my past coworkers.  I love the fact that I can sit and relax and read a great book if I want. Spring/Summer time proves to be even busier, with gardening and walking in the woods.  I tried growing herbs last year and dried them.   Camping with family is always fun.  I always try to find a new craft, like the OLIBELLA hand and body scrub, which I still make for friends and family.  My last disaster was the concrete flower bird baths.  The new one that I am interested in hub cap flowers.  (I will post pictures later).  My last endeavor is joining the choir.  I love my choir and church.  The best thing about being retired is that I do not have to do any of the above if I don't want to. 

Check out my grandson's book on Amazon.  "Spilt Inklings"


 http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss/182-4258838-5711700?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=spilt+inklings

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like good fun!! It's so true when you retirer there are not enough hours in the day. I love the part that I do not have to do anything if I don't want and get up anytime of the day I want.Enjoy, enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete